Reforming Youth Sports
Founder, The Reformed Sports Project
Nick Buonocore joins us this week to share his story about growing up playing baseball and becoming a father of young athletes. He also explains why he started The Reformed Sports Project.
In today’s competitive landscape, it often becomes second nature to focus on athletic performance first and foremost. Nick recognizes this is an issue and wants to change that for this generation of young athletes. He aims to help athletes focus instead on the lifelong skills acquired by participating in sports.
In this episode:
- How to leverage the skills developed in sports and apply them to academics and, eventually, business
- The problem with today’s youth sports culture and how we can try to change it
- The downside to early sports specialization
- What parents should be focusing on when their children are playing sports
Learn more about The Reformed Sports Project:
- Website: https://reformedsportsproject.com/
- LinkedIn: The Reformed Sports Project
- Facebook: The Reformed Sports Project
- Instagram: @reformed_sports_project
- Twitter: @reformedsptproj
Learn more about Nick Buonocore:
Get Your 30-Minute Guide to NIL
NIL for All is out now and available on Amazon.
Order your copy today!