Common Struggles in NIL Content Creation
Owner, NIL with Sam Green
Sam Green joins us this week to discuss the common mistakes and challenges faced by many young athletes when it comes to creating content.
While working for ESPN after college, Sam learned how to create content, shoot videos, edit and optimize them, and otherwise do everything necessary to effectively produce content from her phone. This valuable skill eventually became the one she hopes to share with the world through consultations, workshops, events, and classes for student-athletes who wish to learn more about creating great content.
Watch the full episode to hear how you can avoid common pitfalls and create amazing content – all from your phone!
In this episode:
- The biggest struggle many athletes face in NIL deals
- Pros and cons of content calendars
- The most important thing for athletes to keep in mind when creating content
- Avoiding the most common NIL mistake she sees athletes make
- Sam’s thoughts on using AI in content creation
Learn more about Sam Green:
Get Your 30-Minute Guide to NIL
NIL for All is out now and available on Amazon.
Order your copy today!