How to Network Effectively
Founder, bknown agency
This week’s guest is Brendan Kaminsky, founder of bknown agency. After growing up in a sports-obsessed family, he knew as an adult that he wanted to pursue a career that let him follow his passion. After six years at ESPN, he started his own social media and branding agency.
In his interview, Brendan shares some of the biggest takeaways he’s seen in the NIL world over the last 20 months. He also shares valuable insight for young athletes on how to build their network.
In this episode:
- How working at ESPN inspired him to start his own agency
- Brendan’s biggest takeaways from the last 20 months of NIL
- The most common reason why some athletes aren’t getting NIL deals yet
- His advice to young athletes on building a network
Learn more about Brendan Kaminsky and bknown agency:
- Website: https://bknownagency.com/
- Linkedin: bknown agency
- Linkedin: Brendan Kaminsky
- Instagram: @bknownagency
- Instagram: @bkaminsky
Winter Special – 20% Off All Packages
Get started today! Use code winter20 at checkout to redeem.