Why Cybersecurity is Critical for Athletes
Tim Flynn, co-founder of DataMolly, joins us this week to share valuable information about cybersecurity, how cyber criminals attack, risks we encounter online, and how to protect yourself.
The internet has brought about many conveniences and improvements, but at the same time these benefits can also sometimes expose our information to others. If that info falls into the wrong hands, you could suffer individually, professionally, or financially. Tim educates us on the risks and shares a few simple steps you can take right now to protect yourself online.
In this episode:
- Why no one is immune to cyberattacks
- Social platforms are not as secure as you may think
- Specific ways that athletes are prone to cyberattacks
- How to protect yourself online at any budget
Learn more about Tim Flynn and DataMolly:
- Website: https://datamolly.com/
- Linkedin: Tim Flynn
- Email: [email protected]
Get Your 30-Minute Guide to NIL
NIL for All is out now and available on Amazon.
Order your copy today!