How to Select a Brand Partner
Partner, Tomahawk Shades
NFL Player - Wide Receiver
Chris Hogan joins us this week to share his background in athletics and how that experience carried over into his professional career after retiring from the NFL.
Prior to playing for the Buffalo Bills, the New England Patriots, the Carolina Panthers, and the New York Jets, Chris also played collegiate lacrosse at Penn State - until suffering from an ankle injury and going on to play football for Monmouth University. He attributes much of his athletic success to playing a variety of sports and reflects fondly on his strong desire to learn and try new activities, which has served him professionally as well..
Watch the full episode to learn more about Chris Hogan's keys to success as an entrepreneur in the NIL space.In this episode:
- How playing lacrosse improved his football game
- The biggest mistake he made while playing football
- How he rediscovered his passions and used them to fuel his professional career
- What young athletes can start doing right now to build their brand
- LinkedIn: Chris Hogan
- Twitter: @chrishogan_15
- Instagram: @chrishogan_15
- Partnership with Tomahawk Shades: tomahawkshades.com
Disclaimer: All of the content created and released on The Players NIL channels are made as a guide and/or educational tools. Please consume all content at your discretion. The Players NIL is not a certified personal development or financial coach and does not guarantee any financial or professional results.
Get 10% Off The Five Pillars Course
Enroll today to receive 10% off with code: intro10.