NFTs and Blockchain for Athletes
This week's guest is NFT and blockchain expert Matt Barnes, founder of sayBLOWE.
With a detailed explanation of how NFTs work and the benefits they can bring to creators, Matt tells us how these digital tokens allow for public figures to express their creativity and connect with their audience.
In this episode:
- How NFTs can help artists (including athletes) build a community
- Why NFTs give artists more control and ownership over their work
- The potential profits to be made from creating an NFT
- How athletes can enter the NFT space
Watch the full episode to learn more about NFTs and blockchain, and what they can do for athletes!Learn more about Matt Barnes and sayBLOWE:
- Website: https://www.sayblowe.io/
- LinkedIn: Matt Barnes
- LinkedIn: sayBLOWE
- Twitter: @blowe_say
- Instagram: sayBLOWE
- Facebook: sayBLOWE
- YouTube Channel: sayBLOWE
- Discord: sayBLOWE
Disclaimer: All of the content created and released on The Players NIL channels are made as a guide and/or educational tools. Please consume all content at your discretion. The Players NIL is not a certified personal development or financial coach and does not guarantee any financial or professional results.
Get 10% Off The Five-Pillars Course
The Five-Pillars Course is available now!
Enroll before 8/31 and receive 10% off with code: intro10.